I am so not a food blogger! I blog about food but when it comes to creating recipes I am as simple as it gets without being totally boring. Who wants to eat boring food? Not this girl! So I’m sharing another fitness grocery list and meal plan. There are 5 meals with 5 ingredients or fewer.
I never really identify as a #foodblogger because any recipe I make is soooo simple – like this chia seed & peach oatmeal bowl – all of the ingredients are in the name sure I’ll add a dash of cinnamon, maybe toss in some toasted almonds but I like to keep my foods relatively basic so that I can make healthy eating a habit and just add flavors as I go.
Meal 1: Chia Seed & Peach Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 sliced peach – if you’re in Colorado you will want to get your hands on some Palisade peaches, stat!
Add a few dashes of cinnamon ( A Fit Girl’s Pantry Staple!) and if you want to toast some slivered almonds that would be scrumptious as well!
Meal 2: Tilapia & The Most Basic Salad
- Tilapia + 21 Seasoning from Trader Joe’s
- 2/3 of 1 Romaine heart
- 1/2 peeled cucumber
- 1 roma tomato
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Sprinkled on top!
Meal 3: Chicken, Sweet Potatoes & Veggie Medley
- Chicken breast – to cook I just put a few filets on baking sheet & baked. I leave it plain so I can add anything and change the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes roasted in the oven with some
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil &
- Garlic, minced.
- Frozen Veggies – a Mixed Veggie you can find at any store!
Meal 4: Egg White & Veggies With Oatmeal
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 cups baby spiach
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp flax seeds
I usually add salsa or hot sauce to the eggs when I am done cooking!
Meal 5: Tilapia With Rice & Green Beans
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen green beans
- Spicy brown mustard (not shown)
I add spicy brown mustard to many of my meals. It is especially great on salad! My mouth is legit watering while I write this.
Here’s the list! Screen shot and save for later!